Instant 123.hp.com/oj100 Mobile Printing Setup
We offer all sorts of 123.hp.com/oj100 Mobile printer issues and troubleshooting steps. If you have any queries and issues, just ring us on our toll-free number to get all your queries and issues resolved. HP Officejet 100 Setup, installation guidance are also provided by our technical team.
HP Officejet 100 Specification
Discover more features to make the best use of your printer.
- Do you travel a lot? Carry your HP Officejet 100 Printer wherever you go.
- Energy star certified printer.
- Be a part of the recycling program with the OJ 100, which is designed to use recycled paper.
- Processor: 220 MHz ARM9 core
- Memory: 32 MB DDR2
- Supported mobile device: Windows mobile, Blackberry, Nokia Symbian, Palm OS
- Supported operating system: Windows and Mac
Quick HP Officejet 100 Setup
It is stress-free to connect your Mac to a network computer. We give you a meticulous explanation about how to do hp officejet 100 setup Mac on your system in our user manual. Once you have plugged in with your new Mac, you are in for a cake walk, because it’s pretty cool to setup.
Here are the steps which helps you while installing your HP Officejet 100 printer with Windows OS. If you find any difficulties at the time of installation, then just give a call to our technical support team, they will guide you through the whole installation process.
The Smart phone revolution is under-hyped, most of the people are accessing smart phones now-a-days. We have never had anything like this before since the beginning of the planet. Here, you can setup 123.hp.com/oj100 printer with your smart phone and this makes your printing job
HP Officejet 100 Printer Services Provided By Us
On-call technical assistance.
Improve print quality issues.
Clearing print queue issues.
Clearing Paper Jam errors.
Paper feed problems.
Printer Software and hardware issues.
Solving slow printing errors.
Updated and Latest Driver download.
User guides and manuals.
Wireless connectivity Issues resolved.
Most Problems We Fixing HP Officejet 100
Paper feed issues
Power and connectivity issues
Scanner and fax error
Copy quality issues
Cartridge or carriage jams
HP Officejet 100 Setup and configuration
Printer not detected
Printer fails to print after update
Get 123.hp.com/oj100 Tricks and Tips
To improve the printing speed and enhance the performance of your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer, it is essential to keep in mind a few tips and tricks that will make your printer efficient.
- Clear the paper jams from your printer carefully, so that the torn pieces of paper remaining do not lead to further paper jams.
- Don’t leave your printer unused for a long time. The ink cartridges may dry out.
- Use paper that is compatible with your printer.
Quick HP Officejet 100 Printer USB Connection
The HP Officejet 100 software and driver is installed on your printer for a USB connection . The installation contains a full feature updated driver and printer management software. When you are suggested to select a connection type at the time of installation, select the USB option.
If you want to download the software by using another method, you can prefer installation by CD.
- The HP OJ100 printer is switched on.
- If your printer has established a connection to the computer via a USB cable, then unplug the USB cable from the back side of your printer.
- You can Download and Install the updated version from our website.
- Choose a method to recognize the model of your printer, if needed, and then make use of the on-screen instructions to visit the downloads page.
- Tap Download which is next to the full feature driver (suggested), or select Basic Drivers for some other HP Officejet 100 driver options.
Solve 123.hp.com/oj100 – Usb Cable Issues
If your printer does not function properly when installed using USB cable then follow the below steps to solve your issue.
Step 1: The HP software is uninstalled from your system
Employ one of the following techniques to uninstall the HP software from your computer.
- The USB cable is disconnected from your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer, and then from the system.
- Select the Windows symbol, and then in the Search programs and files box fill in as uninstall, and then choose Uninstall a program.
- From the list of installed programs, right-click the HP printer, and then choose Uninstall. If Windows 7 recommends you, then choose Yes to Uninstall all HP products associated with this device.
- Make use of the on-screen instructions to finish the uninstallation process.
- NOTE: If a pop-up message displays like Remove shared files, select No. If you select yes then it will delete the shared files, once it gets deleted then programs that use the shared files may not function properly.
- Reboot your computer.
Step 2: Downloading and installing a software Patch
Go through these steps to install an updated software patch. This patch corrects some printer communication errors that exist after upgrading Windows Vista to Windows 7.
- You can download the patch from our Website. A File Download will be accessed.
- Select any one of the following options to download the patch to your computer.
- If you need to install the patch on the computer instantaneously, choose Run.
- If you need to install the patch after some time, tap Save, choose a destination on the computer for the file to save, and then choose Save. Once you are done with the download, then tap the downloaded file.
- Go through the on-screen commands to install the software.
- When you are needed to restart your computer, choose Restart to finish the installation.
Step 3: Install the 123.hp.com/oj100 Software from Our Website
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- If your printer is enabled connection to the computer by using a USB cable, then unplug the USB cable from the printer.
- Go to our Website to obtain updated version of Software and Driver Downloads.
- If needed, choose a technique to identify your HP printer model, and then make use of the on-screen instructions to direct to the download page.
- Tap Download which is next to the full feature driver (suggested), or snap Basic Drivers for alternate driver options.
Talk to our expert
If you have any issues in your HP Officejet 100 printer, don’t hesitate to consult us. Give a call to our technical team on our toll-free number to get a clear idea of your issue. Our technical experts will offer the right and best solution for your problem.
Tell us your problem
Not all printers function properly at all the time. It will cause some issues and put you in trouble in some cases. You are probably in search of solutions to resolve your printer issues. Our website plays a remarkable role in solving the printer issues. Call our professionals to avail world- class guidance.
Diagnosing the Problem
Sometimes, your printer might undergo minor issues which are difficult to detect. In such cases, our professionals show keen interest to help you troubleshoot the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer related issues. You can also avail appropriate solutions. To experience the best service, all you have to do is call us on our toll- free number.
Hi, this is Avery
I had a lot of photos to print and my computer was not detecting my printer as a Bluetooth printer, for no reason. After several unfruitful attempts, I found this website. I’m really very thankful to the technical team. My problem was sorted out and I haven’t faced any other issue so far.
Hi, I’m Rachel
Suddenly one day, my printer was taking much more time than usual to print a single document. I had no idea what the issue was. But the technicalyou! Keep up the g team not only helped me sort out the problem but also educated me the reason and ways to avoid the issue. I’m sure to recommend this site to everyone I know.
Hey, this is Kathy
For a long time, I had my papers getting jammed in my printer. Every time I cleared it, the jams kept recurring. Finally, I got my printer back on track with the help of your support team. With the tips updated on the website, I have managed to avoid paper jams. Thank you! Keep up the good work.