HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth Setup
Print from a Bluetooth device-HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth Setup technology allows you to print wirelessly to your printer from a computer and many other Bluetooth-capable devices. Make use of the following directions to print from your Bluetooth-capable printer.
Apple iPads and iPhones do not work with Bluetooth printing. If you want to print from your Apple mobile device, you can make use of HP’s wireless printing accessory that is sold separately.
Before getting started
How to Enable Bluetooth in HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer?
- For HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth Setup, Press the Power button to turn on the HP printer, if it is not already on.
- On the printer control panel, press the Bluetooth button.
- Raise the access cover and the paper tray.
- Insert the paper with the print side facing upwards up into the tray, and then adjust the paper width guide so that it fits snugly against the side of the paper, Click Here for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printing Setup.
Make use of these to prepare your HP Officejet 100 printer before you print to it from your Bluetooth-enabled device.
HP Officejet 100 Printer How to Print from Bluetooth Devices?
How to Print from Digital camera?
These are common steps. Check to the camera documentation for detailed steps.
- Set the camera in Play/Review mode, and then swipe to choose the image that you wish to print.
- Tap the Menu button, and then choose Transmit. A list of Bluetooth devices is displayed on the screen.
- Select your HP printing printer, and then press OK to confirm.
Printing from an Imaging Application
Make use of these steps to print photos from an imaging application.
- Go the imaging application you want to print from and choose the image. Then select Send via Bluetooth. The phone tries to detect Bluetooth devices nearby.
- Once the phone detects the Bluetooth devices, choose your HP printing printer from the lists displayed.
- If instructed to do so, fill in the Passkey.
How to Print from Bluetooth-enabled Device?
Make use of the steps for the device from which you wish to print.
Printing from your smartphone
If you want to print from your smartphone you can print from a phone imaging application or from a print application.
Printing from a printing application
Make use of these steps if the camera phone has a printing application.
Before printing to your HP printer, you should have the print application software installed on your phone. You can visit your phone manufacturer’s website to download and install the print application software.
- In your mobile phone, press the Menu button.
- Go to the printing application.
- Choose the item you intend to print.
- Select Find Printer or Accept the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth Setup that is selected.