HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver Installation
Get Procedure for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver for Mac and Windows Operating System
How to Install HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver For Mac?
The file contains the installation procedure for HP printers with Mac OS and OS X.
The updated version of the print driver for your printer model is downloaded and then installed from the Downloads tab. Make use of our user manual and guide then follow the steps in order to finish the installation procedure for Mac OS.
Step 1: The Latest Updated Version of Print Driver is Downloaded
Based on the model of your HP printer and operating system version, a complete feature Driver Download or the HP Easy Start guided installation app is obtainable on the downloads page. Either of the options installs the best available printer driver for your 123 HP Officejet 100 printer.
- The updated printer driver is downloaded from our website according to the instructions on the website.
- If you are able to download the printer driver, then proceed to the step to install the updated printer driver.
- Even after opening the HP Easy Start app, if downloading the printer driver fails, then make certain that the computer has an access to the Internet connection, and attempt to download again.
- If the name of your printer is not found on our website or the website is not available, then proceed using these steps to download the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver. If you find any difficulties while downloading from our site, then call our tech support team and they will guide you.
- Go to our website – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Index the model of your printer, if needed, then make sure that the operating system version is properly chosen.
- Below Driver-Product Installation Software, tap Download next to HP Easy Start or following to the full feature printer driver, based on the option that gets displayed.
The updated 123.hp.com/officejet 100 printer driver downloads will be saved to the Downloads folder.
Step 2: Install the Updated Printer Driver
Updated version of the printer driver is installed from the Downloads folder. When you are suggested to select a connection type at the time of installation, select the USB, Wireless, or Wired option, based on your printer and connection preferences, to finish the installation.
- The Downloads folder is opened, then start the HP Easy Start file or the full feature updated HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver .dmg file to initialize the installation.
- Go through the on-screen instructions to get the printer ready for connection and then install the full featured print driver.
- When needed by the installer, select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac.
The Add window starts.
- Choose the name of your HP printer, tap the Use or Print Using menu tab, the name of your printer is selected from the pop-up menu, and then choose Add.
- Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation.
If a full feature updated Printer Driver for Mac is not found on our website, then establish a connection between your printer and your Mac, and then use the instructions on our free user guide to install an Apple Software Update print driver.
How to Install HP Officejet 100 Driver For Windows?
Bluetooth technology allows you to print wirelessly from your computer and many mobile devices to your HP mobile printer. Go through the steps in this document to install your Bluetooth printer.
At this time, Apple iPads and iPhones do not support Bluetooth printing. In order to print from your Apple mobile device, you can make use of HP’s wireless printing accessory.
Windows 8: Go through these steps to install the HP Officejet 100 software for a wireless Bluetooth network connection on a computer that is functioning with Windows 8.
NOTE: If you are not employing the latest updated version of Windows 8, the steps in this document may not suit. You can download the latest version from the Microsoft Store.
Step 1: Switch on your computer’s Bluetooth
Prior to setting up your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer for Bluetooth wireless printing, you need to confirm that your computer is Bluetooth compatible, and that Bluetooth is allowed on your computer. Bluetooth compatibility and settings may differ between computer manufacturers. You can consult the manufacturer of your computer for particular details, but here are some general guidelines that might help you determine if your computer is ready.
- Browse for a Bluetooth symbol in the bottom right corner of the computer (the notification zone).
- Many notebook computers are provided with a switch or button on the external that passes power to the Bluetooth and wireless network devices. A wireless indicator light ( ) is present and it will glow regularly to specify that the Bluetooth device is on.
- If you are making use of a Bluetooth accessory to make a non-Bluetooth compatible computer Bluetooth compatible, ensure that the accessory itself is installed and ready.
Step 2: Enable Bluetooth on your printer
- Use the power button to switch on the printer, if it is not done already.
- Open the control panel menu and click Bluetooth.
The instructions below is to print from Windows using the USB pass-through connection
Step 3: Installing the HP Software on your computer
- Power up your HP Officejet 100 mobile printer.
- The USB cable needs to be disconnected from the mobile printer, which you generally use to connect your printer to the computer.
- Download and install the updated version of software and driver from our website.
- Choose a method to identify your printer model, if needed, and then follow the instructions to navigate to the download page.
- Click Download (if suggested) or Basic drivers for alternate HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver options based on your requirement.
The steps to be performed if the printer is not listed:
Some computers fail to find the printer as a Bluetooth printer. Go along with the steps below to include the printer manually.
- Choose the 123 HP Officejet 100 printer which is not listed, and then click Add a Bluetooth printer. Now the printer gets displayed.
- Choose the printer and press next.
- Add a device wizard might instruct you to enter a passkey. Choose Next or enter 000000 as a default passkey.When the process bar is full, the installation gets completed, by the above steps you can easily achieve HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver Installation for Mac and Windows.