Easy HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Ink Reset
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Ink Reset – Print using only Black ink on your printer for Windows System
To reduce the consumption of color ink on your printer, you can modify the settings on your 123 HP Officejet 100 printer such that it prints only in greyscale or using black ink.
Black Ink Only or Black and White: The printer makes use of only the black cartridge to produce prints. All colors and images in the document are printed in grayscale. Choose this setting if you wish to print or using only the black ink cartridge.
Grayscale: The printer uses a combination of colors and produces a printout in black color of high quality. Choose this setting if you want superior quality of your black ink printouts.
Print in black for only one print job: Print using only black HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Ink for only the selected print job. The instructions will vary based on the printer model and the operating system in use.
How to do HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Ink Reset?
How to Modify HP Officejet 100 Print Settings?
Get the full feature HP Officejet 100 driver installed on your system to avail and modify this print setting.
- Open the software and click on Print.
- Choose your HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer model from the list of printers displayed.
- Click on Properties to open the Printer Properties window.Based on the software used, this option displays as Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer, or Preferences.
- Under the properties tab, click on Paper/ Quality or on the Features tab based on what is displayed.
- Change any of the settings displayed based on what is displayed, to print using only black HP 100 ink.
- Click on Advanced, then on Grayscale and then on Black Ink Only.
- Click on the tab Black & White.
- Click on Advanced, then on Print in Grayscale and then High Quality Grayscale.
- Click on OK and then on Print to proceed with the print job by following hp officejet 100 mobile printer ink reset steps.
How to Print Black Ink For your Print Jobs in HP Officejet 100 Printer?
- On the system, look for Devices and Printers.
- Click on your printer model and choose Printing Preferences from the list displayed.
- Choose your printer once more and click on Paper/ Quality or the Features tab, depending on what is displayed.
- Click on Advanced and then on Print In Grayscale. Choose the option Black Ink Only.
- Note: Your 123.hp.com/officejet 100 printer will use a combination of colors to print a high quality black ink printout.
- Tap the Delete button. You can view a HP Officejet 100 Driver package deleted message if the process is successful.
- Finish the changes by clicking on OK, Click Here to Solve HP Officejet 100 Troubleshooting Issues.
Do HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Ink Reset to print only in black ink, If you do not wish to modify the print settings every time you print, you can set the default print settings according to your preference. Print with grayscale or only using black and white HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Ink. The instructions will differ depending on the model you use and the operating system.