Guidelines for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printing Setup
HP Officejet 100 Print and Update the HP ePrint Software
Once the HP 1200w NFC / Wireless Mobile Print Accessory has been installed, check whether your mobile device can connect to it and use the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printing Setup instructions to print. This manual also provides information to update or remove the HP ePrint Software, Click Here for Bluetooth Setup.
HP Officejet 100 Airprint Setup
Ensure that your mobile device and the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Setup are connected to the same wireless network by clicking Settings-> General.
The HP network name is given in HP- Print- nn- 1200w format.Access the document you want to print, click Action icon-> Print, print options get displayed. Choose the HP 1200w Accessory-> Print.
HP Officejet 100 ePrint App
HP ePrint app: Click the HP ePrint icon, click the supported file-> HP 1200w Accessory-> Print. Print from Smartphone (Android devices)
Print Solution for Android: Avail the manual on how to configure and print with Android embedded print.
HP ePrint app: Follow the above procedure to print using ePrint app, Know More.
HP Officejet 100 ePrint Setup
How to Install HP Officejet 100 ePrint Software?
Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the updated version of HP Officejet 100 ePrint Software. Ensure that ePrint software version you have to download is 4.6 or newer. Go along with the procedures below to install it on your mobile.
- Open the software on your mobile.
- Press Download Software.
- Choose your operating system from the list.
- Click Download. Press Download from the Software – ePrint table.
- Follow the instructions to install after downloading.
HP Officejet 100 How to Print By Using ePrint?
- Open the application, choose the File menu-> Print.
- Choose HP ePrint from the listed printers.
- Click the Connected tab/tile. The HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Setup on the local network including HP wireless direct- enabled printers are discovered by HP ePrint automatically. This is done using SSID/ HP Officejet 100 wireless direct printer name.
- Choose the HP 1200 w Accessory-> Setting button to setup the basic settings.
- Press Print.
Is your Printer Does Not Support HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printing Solutions?
Go along with the instructions below if the Windows application does not possess a Print option.
- Open the Windows app, slide to the right from the edge of the screen.
- Click Devices-> HP ePrint from the listed printers.
- Configure basic printing Settings, if needed.
- Click Print.
- Click Your 123.hp.com/officejet 100 printer requires attention message and then go along with the instructions to print.
The instruction given below is to print a document using HP ePrint Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or 10.8
- HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printing Setup for ePrint, Choose the HP 1200w Accessory SSID from the available networks either in the Wi- Fi Status icon or the Network System Settings panel.
- Access the document you wish to print and then click the File menu.
- Choose Print from the drop down list.
- Choose the HP 1200w Accessory from the Printers list.
- Ensure that you have selected PDF in the pop- up menu in the Print box.
- Press Print once the local network is discovered by HP ePrint
HP Officejet 100 Airprint Setup in Mac
Instructions for HP Officejet 100 AirPrint Setup, the steps given below is to print a document using AirPrint from Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or 10.8.
- Ensured that printer is powered up and both the printer and computer are connected to the same local network (or HP wireless direct).
- Make sure that your HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Setup is compatible with AirPrint.
- Access the document to print, and choose the File menu.
- Select Print-> AirPrint (if it is not the default).
- Choose the print option and click Print.
HP Officejet 100 USB Setup in Windows
- Open the app, choose the File menu-> Print.
- When the Print menu opens, Choose the HP Officejet 100 printer/ MFP name from the displayed list.
- Configure the print settings-> click Print or OK.
Update or Eliminate HP Officejet 100 ePrint Software
Go along with the instructions below to update or eliminate HP ePrint software from Mac or Windows.
- Access the control panel-> Devices and Printers. To access the printer control panel for Windows 8, press Alt+X.Go to Hardware and Sound-> View Devices and Printers.
- Right- click HP ePrint-> Remove Device. Long press the HP ePrint icon until a box appears-> Remove Device options for Windows 8 tablets.
Steps to remove the HP ePrint driver from computer running with Windows
- Go to the Control Panel-> Devices and Printers.
- Choose any printer from the displayed list.
- Choose Print Server Properties near the top of the window.
- Click the Drivers tab.
- Choose the HP ePrint item from the list-> Remove-> Remove driver and driver package-> Yes to confirm the changes.
- Tap the Delete button.
You can view a Driver package deleted message if the process is successful.
- Press OK-> Close.
Steps to download and install HP ePrint Software for your Mac computer
- Visit our website-> Download software.
- Choose the version of Mac you are using.
- Click the updated version of HP Officejet 100 ePrint Software from the Software- ePrint table and then tap Download icon.
- Double-click on the HP ePrintv2.0.0.dmg and open the installer window.
- The windows installer executes when you open the ePrint Installer.
- Double- click HP- ePrint v 2.0.0 .dmg file to access the installer window. Double- click ePrint Installer to run it.
- Press OK to launch the HP Officejet 100 ePrint application.
Ensure that you have removed the older version before installing the updated ePrint software on your computer.
- When the Open Dialog box is displayed, select Run.
- Click Run on the Open Dialogue box.
- Go along with the prompts to install the HP ePrint Software, and then press Finish to end the installation.
- Press OK to exit the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printing Setup and Installation.