Easy 123.hp.com/setup 100 – Unboxing
Follow Our Step by Step Procedure for 123.hp.com/setup 100 – Unboxing
Step 1: The contents packed with the box should be checked
The contents may differ by country/region. Inspect the packaging for a list of items shipped in the box.
Step 2: 123.hp.com/setup 100 – The Printer is to be unsealed
Take off all sealed tape and protective film from outside and inside the HP Officejet 100 Setup.
Step 3: Plug in the Power Cable
- Plug in the power supply cable to the printer’s rear.
- The power cable is connected straight to the power supply.
- Connect the power cord into a grounded wall socket.
- Connect the power supply to the back side of the printer
- Connect the power cord to the power supply
- Connect the power cord into the wall socket
The Power Cable is Connected
Step 4: Place Fresh Paper
- Hold the access cover.
- The Power button is pressed to switch on the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Setup.
- Hold the paper tray.
- Align a bunch of plain, white, unused paper on a hard surface to adjust the edges.
- Insert the bunch of paper print-side up into the feeder tray, and then modify the paper width guide so it fits tightly against the side of the paper.
Insert Plain Paper
Step 5: HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Ink Cartridge Installation
- The Power button is pressed to switch on the printer.
- The front access cover is opened. Stay till the cartridge carriage becomes stationary and silent before you proceed.
- Take out the new cartridge from its package, and then drag the pink tab to eliminate the protective tape. CAUTION: Make sure that you do not keep your hands on the copper contacts which is at the back of the cartridge or the ink nozzles on the bottom-most of the cartridge. Even damages may occur if you touch the contacts or the nozzles.
- Open the cartridge latch, and then place the cartridge at a slight angle into the cartridge slot.
NOTE: The tri-color cartridge is to be kept in the left slot, and the black or photo cartridge in the right slot.
- The cartridge latch is closed. Hold the latch down to make certain that it rests flat on the cartridge.
- Lower the access cover, and then permit the cartridge initialisation procedure to finish before you proceed. The cartridges start to function after it has been installed once. The carriage stays silent after initialisation process gets completed.
Step 6: 123.hp.com/setup 100 – Arrange the cartridges
At the time you install a new cartridge, arrange the cartridges for the best possible print quality.
NOTE: Make certain to load unused, plain, fresh paper into the feeder tray before you arrange the HP Officejet 100 ink cartridges. An alignment page prints at the time of the alignment procedure.
123.hp.com/setup 100 – Windows 7
- Select the Windows button , choose All Programs, choose HP, choose HP Officejet 100 (L411) Mobile Printer Series, and then choose Toolbox. The Toolbox starts.
- Choose the Services option, and then select Align the Print Cartridges.
- Make use of the instructions to complete the arrangement.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Setup – Mac OS X
- Double-click the HP Utility button in the Dock. The HP Utility starts.
- If multiple printers are listed in the utility, select your 123.hp.com/officejet 100 printer under Printers.
- Choose Align.
- Make use of the instructions to complete the arrangement.
Install Driver for HP Officejet 100 Printer USB Connection
The software and driver is installed on your printer for a HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer USB Connection . The installation contains a full feature updated driver and printer management software. When you are suggested to select a connection type at the time of installation, select the USB option.
NOTE: If you want to download the software by using another method, you can prefer installation by CD.
- The HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer is switched on.
- If your printer has established a connection to the computer via a USB cable, then unplug the USB cable from the back side of your printer.
- You can Download and Install the updated version from our website.
- Choose a method to recognize the model of your printer, if needed, and then make use of the on-screen instructions to visit the downloads page.
- Tap Download which is next to the full feature driver (suggested), or select Basic Drivers for some other HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer driver options.
If your printer does not function properly when installed using USB cable then follow the below steps to solve your issue.
Step 1: The HP software is uninstalled from your system
Employ one of the following techniques to uninstall the HP Officejet 100 software from your computer.
- The HP Officejet 100 USB cable is disconnected from your printer, and then from the system.
- Select the Windows symbol and then in the Search programs and files box fill in as uninstall, and then choose Uninstall a program.
- From the list of installed programs, right-click the hp officejet 100 mobile printer setup, and then choose Uninstall. If Windows 7 recommends you, then choose Yes to Uninstall all HP products associated with this device.
- Make use of the on-screen instructions to finish the uninstallation process.
- NOTE: If a pop-up message displays like Remove shared files, select No. If you select yes then it will delete the shared files, once it gets deleted then programs that use the shared files may not function properly.
- Reboot your computer.
Step 2: Procedure for Downloading and installing a software patch
Go through these steps to install an updated software patch. This patch corrects some printer communication errors that exist after upgrading Windows Vista to Windows 7.
- You can download the patch from our Website. A File Download will be accessed.
- Select any one of the following options to download the patch to your computer.
- If you need to 123.hp.com/setup 100 and install the patch on the computer instantaneously, choose Run.
- If you need to install the patch after some time, tap Save, choose a destination on the computer for the file to save, and then choose Save. Once you are done with the download, then tap the downloaded file.
- Go through the on-screen commands to install the software.
- When you are needed to restart your computer, choose Restart to finish the installation.
Step 3: Install Software for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer USB Connection
- Switch on the printer.
- If your 123.hp.com/setup 100 is enabled connection to the computer by using a USB cable, then unplug the USB cable from the printer.
- Go to our Website to obtain updated version of Software and Driver Downloads.
- If needed, choose a technique to identify your printer model, and then make use of the on-screen instructions to direct to the download page.
- Tap Download which is next to the full feature driver (suggested), or snap Basic Drivers for alternate driver options, Click Here for HP Officejet 100 Troubleshooting Issues.
Make use of these detailed steps to download the software, and then before running, install it.